Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hi,
i want to give you this ice pillar (like a metin).. I used textures from new ice dungeon, so it fit's to this new dungeon :)

On santhia we will have in our Ice dungeon in quest - "making of militare horse"..

I hope you like it!

About files:

GR2 files are in 2.6 format. I won't export it to 2.4 or 2.8.. if u want it, export by yoursefl :)

 

PS: Sorry for lags in the video.. too much running programs. I'm lazy to exit them..

  • Metin2 Dev 27
  • Sad 1
  • Good 8
  • muscle 1
  • Love 2
  • Love 20

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/1552-santhia-ice-pillar/
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.