Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi guys,

can someone explain me differences between these variables?

First variable is in skill_desc.txt and it's number * k  and next variable is number * SkillPoint and in skilltable.txt is only number * k and in server skill_proto is number * k too so I don't know how it works. 

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

  • Premium

It's the k factor, which is related to the power of the skill and so on, you can find it in navicat (common/locale) If I remember well. I made a tutorial about this in french (I can provide you the link or translate it), but you can see some stuff out there :

Have a nice day :P

  • Love 2
  • Active+ Member
8 minutes ago, Galet said:

It's the k factor, which is related to the power of the skill and so on, you can find it in navicat (common/locale) If I remember well. I made a tutorial about this in french (I can provide you the link or translate it), but you can see some stuff out there :

Have a nice day :P

I will be glad for your full explanation because I still don't know differences between these files.

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.