Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have maked a puse from Metin2 since 1 year and now i will start a new project but i have no idea what the new updates are.

I search a sf clean, with the new sistems (costume system, pet, likan) or maybe a part from thme.

Can anoyne tell me a good and clean sf and a client to start working ?

I found a lot but all are with a lot of problems and with 100000 new items....

 

Thanks in advance ! 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15344-serverfileclient-recomandation/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Adrian2 said:

If you want clean go for Untouched 34k, if you want with likan, pet, costume go for Maxim or Samurai.

Have you maybe a link to the 34k untouched serverfile???

I search but I found only one and these  have the dl univable.

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.