Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi guys,

Can someone do for me automatic OX event quest which will do OX event every Saturdays and Sundays? I saw something on -EDIT- but it's not what I want.

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15210-automatic-ox-event-quest/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Honorable Member

If you are going to ask for simple things it's okay, but for such things you should use developing services.

Why would I do that for free?

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15210-automatic-ox-event-quest/#findComment-85574
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.