Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi guys,

I have problem with all mobs, mobs don't do special attacks. I have uploaded .msa files on server... but it still doesn't work.

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/15183-problem-mobs-dont-do-special-attacks/
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member
32 minutes ago, Infectum said:

Al movement go but don't attack?

@Infectum I had folder data in game\share\ I tried to move this folder to game\share\locale\ and I did small restart of server (only shutdown no reboot). But it still doesn't work. Movement & normal attacks of monsters work good. Only special attacks don't work that mean skills of monsters.

I'll be always helpful!  😉

  • Active+ Member

@Infectum No, I think I sent you bad folder, because I didn't find the folder for this mob in npclist.txt. In D:\ymir work\monster\orc_lord I have model too.

I'll be always helpful!  😉

  • Honorable Member

Or just you don't have the mob skills defined in the skill_proto/mob_proto.

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

  • Active+ Member
6 minutes ago, Syreldar said:

Or just you don't have the mob skills defined in the skill_proto/mob_proto.

@Syreldar In database I have no ids of skill_vnums. But I think I never saw ids of skill_vnums with monsters in database. Can you explain me where I can get the skill_vnums of monsters (I think I got it it's in skill_proto sure?). If you mean column skill_vnum0 etc. in database.

@Infectum It still doesn't work.

I'll be always helpful!  😉

  • Honorable Member
INSERT INTO `skill_proto` VALUES ('256', 'AbilitàSchiaccia200', '0', '1', '1', '0', 'HP', '-5*k*atk', '', '', '', '4', '', '', 'ATTACK,USE_MELEE_DAMAGE,SPLASH,CRUSH', '', 'NONE', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '0', 'MELEE', '0', '1', '0', '300');
INSERT INTO `skill_proto` VALUES ('257', 'AbilitàGenerali350', '0', '1', '1', '0', 'HP', '-5*k*atk', '', '', '', '6', '', '', 'ATTACK,USE_MELEE_DAMAGE,SPLASH', '', 'NONE', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '0', 'MELEE', '0', '1', '0', '525');
INSERT INTO `skill_proto` VALUES ('258', 'AbilitàSchiaccia300', '0', '1', '1', '0', 'HP', '-5*k*atk', '', '', '', '8', '', '', 'ATTACK,USE_MELEE_DAMAGE,SPLASH,CRUSH', '', 'NONE', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '0', 'MELEE', '0', '1', '0', '450');
INSERT INTO `skill_proto` VALUES ('259', 'AbilitàNormali200', '0', '1', '1', '0', 'HP', '-5*k*atk', '', '', '', '10', '', '', 'ATTACK,USE_MELEE_DAMAGE,SPLASH', '', 'NONE', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '0', 'MELEE', '0', '1', '0', '300');
INSERT INTO `skill_proto` VALUES ('260', 'AbilitàSchiaccia400', '0', '1', '1', '0', 'HP', '-5*k*atk', '', '', '', '12', '', '', 'ATTACK,USE_MELEE_DAMAGE,SPLASH,CRUSH', '', 'NONE', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '0', 'MELEE', '0', '1', '0', '600');
INSERT INTO `skill_proto` VALUES ('261', 'AbilitàVeleno250', '0', '1', '1', '0', 'HP', '-5*k*atk', '', '', '', '10', '', '', 'ATTACK,USE_MELEE_DAMAGE,SPLASH,ATTACK_POISON', '', 'NONE', '80', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '0', 'MELEE', '0', '1', '0', '375');
INSERT INTO `skill_proto` VALUES ('262', 'AbilitàRallenta300', '0', '1', '1', '0', 'HP', '-5*k*atk', '', '', '', '14', '', '', 'ATTACK,USE_MELEE_DAMAGE,SPLASH', '', 'MOV_SPEED', '-20', '10', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '0', 'MELEE', '0', '1', '0', '450');

These are the monster skills, those you put on the skill_vnumX column.

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

  • Honorable Member
2 minutes ago, ReFresh said:

@Syreldar

Can you send me some mob_proto for 40k server where can I get those skill_vnum numbers?

I just gave you them, lol.

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.