Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hi guys,

I'm searching tutorial which can help me with more letters on one line. You can see on first line at the end is letter "d" and then source automatically do enter, so how can I change amount of letters on one line?

Thanks for answers!

Sincerely,

ReFresh

 

I'll be always helpful!  😉

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/14112-change/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.