ServerInfo on binary

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Management
11 minutes ago, ondry said:

it's obviously that you want this to hide server IP & PORT from potential attackers, but it's impossible.

at least with this way.. because all you need to do in order to see IP&PORT is to type "netstat -n" in cmd (and be connected at m2 server ofc)

I know it's not possible to hide the ip, since every process connected to the outside is registed on the computer, but while I don't encrypt my client I wanted to make this a little difficult for amateurs, 'cause some kids just know how to unpack the root and see the IP on serverinfo...

raw

raw

26 minutes ago, charparodar said:

I know it's not possible to hide the ip, since every process connected to the outside is registed on the computer, but while I don't encrypt my client I wanted to make this a little difficult for amateurs, 'cause some kids just know how to unpack the root and see the IP on serverinfo...

you can try use base64, but its easy get it anyway.

• Management
2 hours ago, ѕeмa™ said:

you can try use base64, but its easy get it anyway.

How can I do that?

2 hours ago, .PolluX said:

Just change the pack keys and most kids shouldn't be able to unpack your client.

I will change, but not at the moment...

1 hour ago, Koray said:

It's working?

Thanks for all the answers

• Love 1

raw

raw

• You can not do that because there a lot the types of programs that you can find ip which are connected in launcher or with fucking shit command.
  • You can find ip and port's core very easy and any guy can do that.
- Open notepad
- Copy the following lines

@echo
@color 09
@netstat -n
@echo.
@pause

- Save as getip.cmd
- Move it to the desktop (or anywhere that catches your fancy).
- Run the launcher or main (much better if minimized).
- And when you are on the server select screen double click on getip.cmd and you will see the IP and PORT address of the server.
  • But it can be done through other methods, but not to protect you 100%.