find a position in navicat ?

51 minutes ago, blw said:

i had this error before 

my problem was there is no enough space for mysql in that path 

i fixed it by moving mysql to new path which is /home thats how i fixed it once and for all 

so , you are move the mysql from /var/db/ in ex : /usr/home/db ? and that`s all, ? fix ?

I have space .. 

root@vds:~ # mysql -V
mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.6.27, for FreeBSD10.1 (amd64) using  EditLine wrapper
root@vds:~ # df -h
Filesystem     Size    Used   Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/ada0p2     46G     19G     23G    45%    /
devfs          1.0K    1.0K      0B   100%    /dev
root@vds:~ #

5 hours ago, DeYaN. said:

I use a link .. it`s a goog ideea`?  

Untitled.png

You have only one filesystem, root. So that operation is not helpful. You don't have space problem like other users. 

Your problem may be a wrong use of MySQL or you still use old storage engine like MyISAM that have a lot of bug.

Evaluate to upgrade to mariadb to upgrade MyISAM to Aria storage engine.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

On 8/23/2016 at 0:49 AM, iltizio said:

You have only one filesystem, root. So that operation is not helpful. You don't have space problem like other users. 

Your problem may be a wrong use of MySQL or you still use old storage engine like MyISAM that have a lot of bug.

Hmm , at MariaDB i lost a big time with the mysql dump ,  Don`t work with  db data files from /var/db ? 

It could work, but it's not the correct way. Mysql dump it's the best way. It require a lot of time only if you have a lot of data, but for metin2 it isn't. If you don't want to wait some minutes for a full dump, you can exclude to dump db log for data, and backup only the structure of this db. You can take 10 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2016 at 10:36 AM, iltizio said:

It could work, but it's not the correct way. Mysql dump it's the best way. It require a lot of time only if you have a lot of data, but for metin2 it isn't. If you don't want to wait some minutes for a full dump, you can exclude to dump db log for data, and backup only the structure of this db. You can take 10 minutes.

Yeah, but i must make a full data for my players :)) So,i need a full dump proto , hm .. my database have about 3gb :-? 4 years ..

3gb is nothing. Big databases have Tb of data and you can export it with something like 2 days.

To create dump fastest you can create it from command line directly on your machine with mysqldump: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/mysqldump.html

if you had thought of it before, you would not have these problems. To you still went well you have the solutions, others have lost everything because they only thought about the gameplay, and not what's underneath. This is one of the main reasons why the metin2 servers fail. You're still in time to remedy.

For table that write a lot of data like player.item, player.player, log.* The best solutions is to use XtraDB for MariaDB or the old InnoDB for Mysql. This storage engine hasn't crash bug like MyISAM. To temporaly solve this problem on your table you can changevthe storage engine.

With this storage engine you can't take anymore backup from datafile, but only with dump. You need to take backup with dump always for a lot of reasons, but now it's mandatory, if you want a backup that you can use.

This solution isn't enought. You need to think at the other thing if you want to continue with your project.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, DeYaN. said:

I`m upgrade the server to MariaDB but i have the same problem .. wtf

On 23/8/2016 at 9:49 AM, iltizio said:

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/aria-storage-engine/

enable also:

PAGE_CHECKSUM

TABLE_CHECKSUM

• Love 1