Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

I've got a problem using illumina coding..I am getting this error when i press to create a character and the client closses..I am sorry but I've never worked on these stuffs so I do not know what is going on.. 

Spoiler

0731 01:09:12282 :: 
introCreate.py(line:105) Open
ui.py(line:2920) GetChild

CreateCharacterWindow.Open.BindObject - <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>:'left_button'

0731 01:09:12282 :: ============================================================================================================
0731 01:09:12282 :: Abort!!!!


 

Also I've got in uiscript->createcharacterwindow.py this :

Spoiler

        {
            "name" : "left_button",
            "type" : "button",

            "x" : SCREEN_WIDTH * (440) / 800,
            "y" : SCREEN_HEIGHT * (510) / 600,

            "default_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/intro/select/left_button_01.sub",
            "over_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/intro/select/left_button_02.sub",
            "down_image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/intro/select/left_button_03.sub",
        },
 

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12877-button-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.