Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I've been looking for any kind of server files for the past 2 days and I tried google, ElitePvP, here on Metin2Dev and I couldn't stumble upon any. What's the deal-io? How can I get my hands on those sweet sweet server files? Links very much appreciated as well! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Mostly looking for old-school files where I can start from scratch. None of those new-school items BS. Thanks! :)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12844-server-files/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.