Installing server files to remote server

Hi everyone. I have a remote server on Digitalocean and also 34k server files. Let me tell you how i tried to install server files.

First i installed mysqlserver and mysqlclient with pkg install.

After i upload my game, mysql, libs and i extract server files. I edited game99, channel config files. But i cant do it. How can i solve that problem? I searched a lot. Need a help a little bit. Thanks a lot.

Note:I think my problem is about my mysql file's privileges. As you know we give privileges to username(mt2 and root). "Grant all ...... mt2@localhost" i think i need to edit localhost to my ip or %

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, grocer99 said:

Hi everyone. I have a remote server on Digitalocean and also 34k server files. Let me tell you how i tried to install server files.

First i installed mysqlserver and mysqlclient with pkg install.

After i upload my game, mysql, libs and i extract server files. I edited game99, channel config files. But i cant do it. How can i solve that problem? I searched a lot. Need a help a little bit. Thanks a lot.

Note:I think my problem is about my mysql file's privileges. As you know we give privileges to username(mt2 and root). "Grant all ...... mt2@localhost" i think i need to edit localhost to my ip or %

Hey dude :)

IP Address has nothing to do with your priviledge command. GRANT (or GRAND I don't remember :P) ALL PRIVILEDGES... is the right syntax I think but you may want to google this one up cause I don't think I remember the command very well...

Second thing: Reset the whole OS and first run

Spoiler

portsnap fetch extract

and then install mysql. Also when all the libs are done don't forget to run

Spoiler

portsnap fetch update

before uploading your tar.gz files.

Hope this helps :)

8 minutes ago, Mind Rapist said:

Hey dude :)

IP Address has nothing to do with your priviledge command. GRANT (or GRAND I don't remember :P) ALL PRIVILEDGES... is the right syntax I think but you may want to google this one up cause I don't think I remember the command very well...

Second thing: Reset the whole OS and first run

Hide contents

portsnap fetch extract

and then install mysql. Also when all the libs are done don't forget to run

Hide contents

portsnap fetch update

before uploading your tar.gz files.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks i m gonna try it also my game work on localhost