Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

I have some questions about compiling on freeBSD and generally about freeBSD. Until now I compiled on preinstalled freeBSD so I was just managing C++ codes, however, now I would like to prepare my own freeBSD 10.3 for compiling because my game server running on freebsd 10.3 as well. 

So I've installed 10.3 32bit freeBSD including gmake, makedepend, python and newest stable gcc I quess it is 4.8 and when i had tried to compile game errors came up - the first ones were about

/usr/include/c++/4.2 libs which i solved by really nasty way - I just put here the libs from older freebsd 

Saddly, the others are from source lib, the most recent one is here:

error.png

Can somebody help me to solve those problems

 

The second thing is how to compile just for freebsd 10.3 so i won't need any compatibility packages such as /usr/ports/misc/compat7x  or  /usr/ports/misc/compat8x.

 

Thank for reply.

Kindest regards

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12719-freebsd-103-compiling/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.