Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good evening, I ask help to a problem that does not even know where did I go wrong
but it is the following,
I do not know where I changed and what, since I have only been tinkering in quest's but from 1 day or 2, that when I invoke an item that does not exist, the chat does not appear to indicate that it does not exist and when I try to create a stone dragon soul, he invokes well but when I try to evolve, the stone appear in my inventory

Sometime when i try to invoke a dragon soul item ( ex : 164400 ) if i invoke with +1 or +6 wtc ( 164410/60 ) the item appears in my inventory and with 200 stacks

 

Some thing's in sysser : UseItemEx: Item type NONE RSl

                                     this: #154460 RSl wearflag: 1801675124 cell: 36

Soo, i'm asking for help who can understand this error...

 

Thank you for the help and kind regards

 

 

 

#FIX

Be carefull what you put on mob_drop!!!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12621-dragon-soul-bug-or-game/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.