Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Heya!

I've tried to edit the Dark Protection skill on Black Magic Sura. Semmse like the values that I have edited just won't apply. It always shows that same number for "Damage Reduction" and "Defence" even tho they both have diffrent formulas. 

Dark Protection formula: 100-((0.21*iq)*k) (Original it was 0.84 instead 0.21)

Defence formula: (0.5*iq+15)*k

The ressistance works correctly. I had 150 INT, which is then 40% Damage Reduction. Without shield I dealt 10k, with shield 6k. I just don't know why is not the value in skill description updated. I have edited skill_proto.sql/skilldesc.txt/skilltable.txt.

If anyone knows whats up in this bug, tell me. I haven't checked source yet, maybe there is something wrong, I just really don't know why is it at only this skill. :(

Regards, Sonitex

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12611-dark-protection-skill-wrong-values-shown/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 5 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.