Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello today I added new costume, but I can't see then in the game. I add new linies in warrior_m.msm item_proto client and server , but I can't see it in the game.

I'm using only one model gr2 but few colours this is my msm:

Spoiler

    Group ShapeData154
    {
    
        SpecialPath            "d:/ymir Work/pc/warrior/"
        
        ShapeIndex            40190
        Model                "warrior_assasin1.GR2"
        SourceSkin            "warrior_assasin22.dds"
        TargetSkin            "warrior_assasin22.dds"
    }
    Group ShapeData155
    {
    
        SpecialPath            "d:/ymir Work/pc/warrior/"
        
        ShapeIndex            40191
        Model                "warrior_assasin1.GR2"
        SourceSkin            "warrior_assasin33.dds"
        TargetSkin            "warrior_assasin33.dds"
    }
    Group ShapeData156
    {
    
        SpecialPath            "d:/ymir Work/pc/warrior/"
        
        ShapeIndex            40192
        Model                "warrior_assasin1.GR2"
        SourceSkin            "warrior_assasin44.dds"
        TargetSkin            "warrior_assasin44.dds"
    }
    Group ShapeData157
    {
    
        SpecialPath            "d:/ymir Work/pc/warrior/"
        
        ShapeIndex            40193
        Model                "warrior_assasin1.GR2"
        SourceSkin            "warrior_assasin55.dds"
        TargetSkin            "warrior_assasin55.dds"
    }

Any one know how to fix it ? thank you.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/12574-model-problems/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.