Hello Guys,
I have problem with uploading guild logo.. 
That is when i add logo to my guild my client crashes and i cant enter again... Server is running.. no syserr in client..
and in server side it shows this error when i upload 

Spoiler

SYSERR: May  3 12:56:30 :: Load: GuildMarkImage: mark/mark_0.tga cannot open file.

Client shows server online but when i enter login at select character stays at 5 sec and it closes... Whats the problem?
Thanks in Advance...

• Metin2 Dev 1

• Gold
3 hours ago, Human said:

Hello Guys,
I have problem with uploading guild logo.. 
That is when i add logo to my guild my client crashes and i cant enter again... Server is running.. no syserr in client..
and in server side it shows this error when i upload 

Hide contents

SYSERR: May  3 12:56:30 :: Load: GuildMarkImage: mark/mark_0.tga cannot open file.

Client shows server online but when i enter login at select character stays at 5 sec and it closes... Whats the problem?
Thanks in Advance...

Check your server side, i don't know where now, but you must have this file in server in mark folder.

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

• Gold
2 minutes ago, Human said:

its there in mark folder/mark_0.tga .. .because of that only client crashes.. If i delete it server runs smooth... but when i again upload any logo to any guild again that mark_0.tga and mark index is generated and causing crash...

Try to check your root side in client in file serverInfo.py there should be some code which doing upload guild mark. Or I don't know where is the problem.

I'll be always helpful! 👊 

there is mark folder and its empty... when i add mark_0.tga in that folder.. client crashes.. or 
when i upload guild logo in my client then mark_0.tga and mark_index is created which causes crashes in client... No syserr generated in client or server... but client crashes when i enter id and password in client ..and logged in..
I guess problem with source either client or server Can anyone find solution for me?