Shaman BUG (Hitbox) [Default Bug in Metin2]

Hello, I'm currently at the Shaman Hitbox Bug, to be more precise here a little description:

When you have for example 130 Attack Speed all works fine. Now we increase our Attack Speed for example  up to 170+ and Hit Stone, 

now we realize only every second blow hits.

Important: this bug only exists when hitting from the horse

here is a gif of when the bug is NOT fixxed: https://metin2.download/picture/4K812YbI8pj6M3t2mzKcQXGG2Xj4z5VJ/.gif

here is a gif when the bug is fixxed: .gif

Here's what I know so far: 

- It's not up to .msa (Serverside)

- It's not up to Clientside Files (I Testet with the last files from official)

-> the problem must be solved via serversource

Thanks to everyone who contributes to fixing this bug.
If someone sells the fix, please feel free to contact me.

• Metin2 Dev 3
  • Lmao 2
  • Good 1

• Premium

For me it looks like its just how the animation works... so basically the combo_01 and combo_03 works, but the combo_02 doesnt work because of the collosion data:
060333YqcHt2F.png -> this is for the 01 and 03 which I think does damage, if you imagine the horse under her you can see that its correct, usually collide on the side and on the front with the monsters
0605407mMWdiZ.png this is the same from another perspective
060333JITRune.png this is the combo_02 which I think sometimes doesnt do damage on the front because its too high and doesnt collide with the height of the metins

So I think its nothing to do with speed, simply its just "visual", cus when the attackspeed is slow you may not notice that the second animation doesn't do damage, and when it becomes faster its more obvious that something is not right.

Edited by masodikbela
  • Love 1

The one and only UI programming guideline

• Premium
35 minutes ago, masodikbela said:

For me it looks like its just how the animation works... so basically the combo_01 and combo_03 works, but the combo_02 doesnt work because of the collosion data:
060333YqcHt2F.png -> this is for the 01 and 03 which I think does damage, if you imagine the horse under her you can see that its correct, usually collide on the side and on the front with the monsters
0605407mMWdiZ.png this is the same from another perspective
060333JITRune.png this is the combo_02 which I think sometimes doesnt do damage on the front because its too high and doesnt collide with the height of the metins

So I think its nothing to do with speed, simply its just "visual", cus when the attackspeed is slow you may not notice that the second animation doesn't do damage, and when it becomes faster its more obvious that something is not right.

It's not visual. This is a known bug, it fails to do damage on high attackspeed, but if you keep it low it deals damage normally.

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

• 2 months later...