[BUG]DC after selecting character

Hi devs, this is my first post in this forum.I am making a pserver to play with my friends and maybe sometime i will host it in a company.I am using 40k sf, as titled said when my friends trying to select character they getting dc and going back to login screen. I did port forwarding for auth server,ch1 all cores, and also all game99 cores. Currently I run a vm with 8 gb ram. What i have done wrong? Also i placed my own no-ip inside serverinfo.py. No clue...

thanks guys

1 hour ago, Pisti95 said:

if your server run during vbox/vpc, that your friends need to MC starter.

For VPS don't have to MC starter.

Thanks a lot for your reply! Saw something similar in some forums, but MC works with all clients? If yes how i start the game with my client cuz it didnt started... sorry a am a bit noob

21 hours ago, Pisti95 said:

if your server run during vbox/vpc, that your friends need to MC starter.

For VPS don't have to MC starter.

That's not true. I run 40k files without MC starter and people can connect without being disconnected. There are 2 options. You can edit your source files or you can run a loopback adapter. I ran into this problem awhile ago. Here is the fix for source files. If you want to use a loopback adapter and need help setting it up send me a message. Again here is my link to fix it in source.