Private shop random

• Premium

C++ or LUA?

LUA: SetPolymorph(math.random(10000, 10100), true); OR SetPolymorph(number(10000, 10100), true);
C++: SetPolymorph(number(10000, 10100), true);

You can use the 2nd solution for both but there is a difference in LUA:
local var = number(1, 10);
local var2 = math.random(1, 10);
for i = 1, 10 do
     chat(var);
     chat(var2);
end -- for

will return a different output:
math.random will save the value in the variable, so "chat(var2)" will always return the same number.
while chat(var) will ALWAYS return a different number, cause the "number" function will always randomize the output, even if you save it in a variable, it doesn't save its value.

• Love 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

1 hour ago, NabbHackeR said:

C++ or LUA?

LUA: SetPolymorph(math.random(10000, 10100), true); OR SetPolymorph(number(10000, 10100), true);
C++: SetPolymorph(number(10000, 10100), true);

You can use the 2nd solution for both but there is a difference in LUA:
local var = number(1, 10);
local var2 = math.random(1, 10);
for i = 1, 10 do
     chat(var);
     chat(var2);
end -- for

will return a different output:
math.random will save the value in the variable, so "chat(var2)" will always return the same number.
while chat(var) will ALWAYS return a different number, cause the "number" function will always randomize the output, even if you save it in a variable, it doesn't save its value.

Nice functions.So this can be used in manny things...I want to make an quest so player with an special item can change his level random.With your function its easy.

• Premium
11 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Nice functions.So this can be used in manny things...I want to make an quest so player with an special item can change his level random.With your function its easy.

yes

http://pastebin.com/Bz1WMCVP

• Love 1

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Syreldar

• Premium
7 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Ohh,Thank you!

yw!

Syreldar