Looking for small fixes

Hi, I'm looking for some small fixes if anyone has found them online. I've done a fresh start with clean SF, Client and sources and the downside of that is that it took me back to 2014 where 40k came up. I've fixed some things but some others, well... no fix to be found (by me at least) so I'm looking for:

• a fix to the HP bug where a character dies and stats show for example -1890/10430 (where should be 0/10430)
  • a fix to the HP bug where a character wears an armor with 2000 HP and when they take it of, the HP stat does not update properly (shows 7000/5000)
  • the new logout method (where logout gets canceled if the client receives a packet or sends one during the countdown - except walking of course)
  • a fix where the buffer has targeted a monster or an enemy and performs a buff (other clients see the skill's effect hitting the enemy, but the shaman gets the buff - everyone should see the effect hit the buffer)
  • any other bug that could be in the source that you know and I haven't thought.

Note that I'm using a latest release of 2017 source so fixes such as dice, sectree or SQL injections are covered, as well as some small counter-cheat measures.

Thank you so much for your time.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic