Someone who knows freebsd

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The subject of this topic is wrong. You need a MySQL DBA.

That files are redo_log: https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/innodb-redo-log.html

If you use a transational storage engine (like InnoDB or xtradb) you can restore some unwritten data after a DB crash.

if you have lost a lot of data after human error or application bug, the only way to recover it is from backup.

You should always do backup.

16 hours ago, iltizio said:

The subject of this topic is wrong. You need a MySQL DBA.

That files are redo_log: https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/innodb-redo-log.html

If you use a transational storage engine (like InnoDB or xtradb) you can restore some unwritten data after a DB crash.

if you have lost a lot of data after human error or application bug, the only way to recover it is from backup.

You should always do backup.

For some reason, this day db was overloaded, and then i lost the data only from item table. Thats why im asking if i can restore them because i didnt delete them by my mistake. It was deleted just because it was overloaded. 

Can you add me in skype so we can speak? 

9 minutes ago, zeimpekis9 said:

For some reason, this day db was overloaded, and then i lost the data only from item table. Thats why im asking if i can restore them because i didnt delete them by my mistake. It was deleted just because it was overloaded. 

Can you add me in skype so we can speak? 

Added, but I think we can't do something. I can help you to prevent this.