Mobs Texture problem

Beta map mobs have a white texture and i really cant find where the problem is. I checked the folders with the model and the texture and its correct. Normal mobs do have textures and everything is ok.

Another problem i have is the Bosses and Minibosses which have a complete black texture too.

Serverfiles 40k by JinHan.

When i kill a boss or miniboss just before it disapears the normal texture appears for 1 second.

2j3gzo3.jpg

Ok so i installed the textures correctly this time and they appear black just like the ther bosses and minibossed, other mobs other than the beta ones and bosses have the right textures.

I believe theres a granny problem because when im walking and the mobs appear next to me they have the right texture but after 1 second it just changes to black.

1zn39e0.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate when I see people giving f**** hints to others . No one answered your question because of not knowing how to do , not because they are rude .

This is a forum where people are able to  help each other , not a forum where people like you ,  bitch around and do not give an answer.

Ok guys. First of all ... The problem is from the mob_proto.txt from the server , that will not work every time with the client .

Every time when you update the mob_proto.txt and mob_names.txt the MySQL mob_proto updates also.

1. Go to player-> mob_proto

2. Export -> Export as a .txt -> ''Aditional Options'' Text Qualifier 'NONE' -> START

3. Put the in the same folder with the dump_proto and start the process .

4. Install it to the game and enjoy !

Here is the source of Dump_proto if you do not have it.

This is the hidden content, please

• Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 2

• 2 months later...