• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, bumxd said:

HI,i need ask.. i can copy all content in packet.h (client)- to packet.h (game src)?.. and compile.. it will work?

Spoiler

7bxdGw.png

At first, this method is totally wrong. You just need to check the static packets if you have any problem with unknown header.

Best Regards

Ken

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Do not be sorry, be better.

Just now, Ken said:
  Hide contents

7bxdGw.png

At first, this method is totally wrong. You just need to check the static packets if you have any problem with unknown header.

Best Regards

Ken

hm, i have error in syserr client: 0103 16:00:42517 :: Phase HandShake does not handle this header (header: 11, last: 250, 11)

how to fix i can it?

Edited by Metin2 Dev

Just use whiresharek or an packet dumper. To see problem. Also you must check HEADERS. https://www.wireshark.org/

Use visual studio and pun an breakpont to Headers.

And i checked.  To check packet.h won't help you. Belive me. You must check struct and headers. I found SOME packets fucked in game. Now all work like a charm. 

Btw , wireshark + vss2015 and you will slove with an breakpoint.

With wireshark you can see how much bytes send server, and how much receive client. Etc..

You also can check what type of bytes, transfer... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HINT :

I also found a problem with time_t         

time_t it's always  64bit and it has different bytes. To prevent this  in stdafx.h it's defined  #define _USE_32BIT_TIME_T
Make sure you have this macto in stdafx.h   

sometimes the compiler ignore this macro.  I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHY.   

I teste soo many times.

When the compiler ignore this macro time_t will be 64bit , and in you freebsd server time_t it's 32bit.

10 minutes ago, Ken said:

@bumxd; Why didn't you check struct of the header? It could be helpful for ya.

Best Regards

Ken

hm,im never no did something with packet header.. and don`t know how fix  it problem.. in client packet.h i find it:

x0Eq95X.png

but in packet.h game:

66mhM6l.png

i need change in packet.h client PLAYER to CHARACTER? in it packet 8-11?

Edited by Metin2 Dev

@ds_aim

At first, you're really out of your mind with visual studio 2015. The best method to find the error is put breakpoint all the time. You just need to attach your process into visual studio, put your breakpoint and test the header.

Wireshark is not the one program for packet analyze.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_analyzer - Here is a list for everyone.

@bumxd

The problem is not about the header. The problem is about the struct of the header. If the server can't send the same size of the struct to the client, the client is always rejecting this and give the error to you.

This problem is often see with the static packets.

Best Regards

Ken

Do not be sorry, be better.