Metin2 Ninja skills Poison Bug

Hello metin2dev community,

So , first of all, i am using mainline for serverside, and novaline for clientside compile. My problem is that, Poison as a bonus works perfect, and you deal damage to your enemies, but when we come to Skills, and first of all Ninja, poison dont work, even with 100% prob. (GM STATS). The problem is on ATTACK_POISON i am 60% sure, but i dont know in which files to search. Any ideas?:wacko: Thanks for your time! :ph34r:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Cyclone_DE said:

So , first of all, i am using mainline for serverside, and novaline for clientside compile. My problem is that, Poison as a bonus works perfect, and you deal damage to your enemies, but when we come to Skills, and first of all Ninja, poison dont work, even with 100% prob. (GM STATS). The problem is on ATTACK_POISON i am 60% sure, but i dont know in which files to search. Any ideas?:wacko: Thanks for your time! :ph34r:

If you have GM STATS, or ITEMS WITH PERFECT BONUSES or 5k+ STR, DEX, etc, the damage of poison will be 0, i think the value of it in serverside it's a weak value

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

On 31.12.2015 at 9:18 PM, Cyclone_DE said:

Poison has not 100%. Only 50% if you mean Poison Cloud. But when you mean the Poison chance, you can edit it in the Game-Source for level over 8+ or. 100% by every level i mean the normal Rate have for example 8 Level difference : 1 Level difference 100% 2 Level difference 90% etc. (That mean if you have Poison bonus you have a another Chance/Rate how fast Poison work on a Player/Monster...) Where ATTACK_POISON is defined i don't know^^ But what if you try only Poison? :D

But if you use my Method with the Level difference change, i only mean the change with the rate from Level 1 difference, 2, 3,4 .... every with 100%. Poison will nearly always come.

16 minutes ago, Cyclone_DE said:

Hello everyone,
The origin of the problem was on the extra bonus bleeding.

After i edited the source part of the ATTACK_POISON and used the poison one without bleeding involved everything was cool again!

Thanks everyone for your help! 

I'm interested where the Source Part of ATTACK_POISON is^^ :D