Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Management

Hello,

I use, on my server the surakopf launcher, and many players complaint about the virus and false alerts on their antivirus...

Someone nows how to remove this virus from the surakopf launcher?

Thanks

Kind regards,

charparodar

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9889-surakopf-virus/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to send false-positive verifications to all anitivirus corporations, after they analyse the file and discover there's no virus, your file will not be detected anymore as a virus, BUT YOUR PLAYERS NEED TO HAVE THE ANTIVIRUS UPDATED daily. (So they can get information from the Antivirus that your file isn't a virus... without an updated antivirus they will receive the same alert that your file is virused...)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9889-surakopf-virus/#findComment-58913
Share on other sites

  • Management

How can I do that? There isn't another way to remove the false alerts?

Someone said that the launcher was creating this files:

<system folder> \booyaka.exe
%ProgramFiles% \Microsoft\desktoplayer.exe

 

There isn't a way to remove them from the launcher?

 

Thanks

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9889-surakopf-virus/#findComment-58926
Share on other sites

  • Premium

You're probably using a cracked packer. The issue is comming from there. Most cracked packers will indeed have malware. (I bet thats a nasty version of themida).

And you can upgrade to 40k without players losing anything.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9889-surakopf-virus/#findComment-58931
Share on other sites

  • Management

I don't use themida, I use The Enigma Protector to the protections (Protections from Nirvana Server posted by Rumor) and to compile the files I use Enigma Virtual Box

raw

raw

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/9889-surakopf-virus/#findComment-58932
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.