My friend can login but can't play

So I have a private server just for me and a friend and the problem is that I can login and create my character and play without any problems.
My friend in the other side can login, create is character but when comes the part you need to load the game(after choosing the character) he gets dc?
The server is run with hamachi, we are both connected. I have Portmap open and all the ports open too:

• 11002 -> OPEN
  • 12002-> OPEN
  • 13000-> OPEN
  • 14000-> OPEN
  • 13001-> OPEN
  • 14001-> OPEN
  • 16000-> OPEN
  • 17000-> OPEN
  • 16001-> OPEN
  • 17001-> OPEN
  • 19000-> OPEN
  • 20001-> OPEN
  • 22000-> OPEN
  • 23000-> OPEN
  • 22001-> OPEN
  • 13099-> OPEN
  • 14099-> OPEN
  • 50000-> OPEN

I've tried to disable my Windows firewall and my friends firewall but no results... I also have my routers firewall disabled. I don't know what to do please help me out guys
Thank you in advance

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, galet said:

I saw a German tutorial on internet, but otherwise you have to do something with source for having the possibility to connect somebody else on your server with Hamachi

Explain me so what I need to do... Also I've tried to do the server without hamachi (Microsoft Loopback) but it won't even let me login