Char Name Bug with new Interface

Hello i just added the new Interface to my Server, it already works on the Server i got it from without Problems.

After an unknown Playtime of an Char im forced at every login to change the name i cant login cause after every namechange im forced to change name again this is just fixable if i delete the player in database table n just recreate it.

Syserrs:

SYSERR: Dec  4 06:47:05 :: GetServerLocation: location error name Test mapindex 0 0 x 476700 empire 1
SYSERR: Dec  4 06:47:06 :: CharacterSelect: name must be changed idx 0, login testacc, name TestNeu

• Love 1

First error relates to if system can't find your map location. Second error relates to change name. Your one function is return and the system can't work well.

As I remember, you can't login in the game because of this error. The clientside is probably want to enter a new name from you. When you enter, you can login but it's redirecting you to login again.

Do not be sorry, be better.