Skills run after die

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you changed skill_proto once, it will be useless to change it again with mine, or your friends though. Verify your last modified files and check with your backups one(if you have this backup) and if you don't have backup then download a source from the Internet and check those files with your files. Maybe you forgot/commented/added a line that doesn't need to be there.

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

24 minutes ago, AlexxD said:

If you changed skill_proto once, it will be useless to change it again with mine, or your friends though. Verify your last modified files and check with your backups one(if you have this backup) and if you don't have backup then download a source from the Internet and check those files with your files. Maybe you forgot/commented/added a line that doesn't need to be there.

I nothing change. Only "instal" server with client and this bug is in.

• 4 weeks later...