Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello!

 

10 Minutes ago I've got an error and I don't know how to fix it.

 

mkdir: pre_qc: File exists


chgrp: quest: illegal group name
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./make_quest.sh", line 10, in <module>
    r = pre_qc.run (line)
  File "/usr/home/game/share/locale/germany/quest/pre_qc.py", line 159, in run
    start = MakeParameterTable (lines, parameter_table, keys)
  File "/usr/home/game/share/locale/germany/quest/pre_qc.py", line 149, in MakeParameterTable
    return start

 

So I dont know why this error exists, 20 Minutes ago the compiler works without problems, I've just uploaded a new questfile. So this is curious.

I hope you're able to help me once again.

 

Sincerly,

 

apex

IMG_2034_Bearbeitet.jpg

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/886-quest-compile-error/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 8 months later...
  • 10 years later...
On 4/21/2014 at 7:16 PM, .apex&#x27; said:

Yes, i'm using pre_qc, it worked the last days without problems, so I don't know why there are problems know..

I have there already a pre_qc folder and half and our it worked. But now.. I don't know..

how do u use the pre_qc? cant find any normal tutorial and it just gives me errors no matter what files im using with

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/886-quest-compile-error/#findComment-169929
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.