Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member
Hi, i search someone who can code Multilanguage system.
I want in just for server...
What exactly i want?
Player will choose language with first login. For example he select English, so server will load all from locale/english (quests, maps, locale_string... Full locale folder), if he select Germany, everything is load from locale/germany...

If someone can code this, PM here

I will be glad for trustable persons.
 
I'll pay via paypal.

Thanks

 

Edited by .plechito'
Deleted skype id
  • Love 1

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8582-multilanguage-system/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.