[PREVIEW] Profil System On Metin2 | by Fatihbab34

fatihbab34

Personally,I don't like this system,it's useless,just another to make a server "cool" system 

It's just an optional thing to have on a server.

It isn't an offline shop or something like that, but, it's always good to have something else on the servers, stop being a closed-mind dude and start thinking forward, just saying, don't punch me :v

• Love 1

Personally,I don't like this system,it's useless,just another to make a server "cool" system 

It's just an optional thing to have on a server.

It isn't an offline shop or something like that, but, it's always good to have something else on the servers, stop being a closed-mind dude and start thinking forward, just saying, don't punch me :v

Closed mind ? I just said that i don't like it because it's useless ( IT IS ).And no,is not always good to have something else on the server.

This system is purely useless,you can write informations that are not yours ( facebook,skype,email etc ) and then somebody takes them and harras somebody else.Is this "good to have on the server" ... i think you are closed mind since you think so,you look forward ( like you said ) "is good to have something new" but you don't look in other ways "what impact would have this on the server".

• 1 year later...
On 11.9.2015 at 3:32 PM, Dafuq313 said:

Closed mind ? I just said that i don't like it because it's useless ( IT IS ).And no,is not always good to have something else on the server.

This system is purely useless,you can write informations that are not yours ( facebook,skype,email etc ) and then somebody takes them and harras somebody else.Is this "good to have on the server" ... i think you are closed mind since you think so,you look forward ( like you said ) "is good to have something new" but you don't look in other ways "what impact would have this on the server".

Wow, these arguments are shit.

Good idea! :)