Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Devs.

 

I have a special question.

I'm looking for a dif for r404. "War bug fix"

I know, r404 is such an old gamefile, etc.

It's not for me, it's for my friend who cling r404, he wants to start a Real OldSchool server.

He has a fully unbugged and translated rain files, ready for start.

Please don't off this topic, thank you.

 

Edit: 404 gamefile link cause i don't think that any of you have it: 

This is the hidden content, please

(Uploaded agan the gamefile non stripped)

 

 

Edited by TheSLZ
  • Metin2 Dev 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8257-r404-diff/
Share on other sites

Hi Devs.

 

I have a special question.

I'm looking for a dif for r404. "War bug fix"

I know, r404 is such an old gamefile, etc.

It's not for me, it's for my friend who cling r404, he wants to start a Real OldSchool server.

He has a fully unbugged and translated rain files, ready for start.

Please don't off this topic, thank you.

 

Edit: 404 gamefile link cause i don't think that any of you have it: 

This is the hidden content, please

(Uploaded agan the gamefile non stripped)

 

 

00062B67: 8E 86
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8257-r404-diff/#findComment-51104
Share on other sites

stuborn , he should just change the game file and client bin (root as well and add some files to locale).
 having the src will give him perfect controle over the server , disabling new systems is just kid play.

and he can have all of the new systems. he can also use cython to protect his python work , have a faster client and so on so on.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8257-r404-diff/#findComment-51107
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.