[HACKSHIELD] Update Error

thank you all for the answers, it was the .exe name needs to be metin2client.exe,

Or .bin, as I told you.

So, it compiles fine, and i can open the client but, hackshield does not show on task, i have seen a video from you showing the hackshield launching when you open the game, (in another post).

• Premium

thank you all for the answers, it was the .exe name needs to be metin2client.exe,

Or .bin, as I told you.

So, it compiles fine, and i can open the client but, hackshield does not show on task, i have seen a video from you showing the hackshield launching when you open the game, (in another post).

Yeah. It's a little secret xD, but I discovered that this is just a break in security. You don't have to open that thing :), hackshield will work without it.

Error	55	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'hshield-5.5.19.1/AntiCpXSvr.h': No such file or directory	c:\users\stefan\desktop\client_reboot_dev\source\userinterface\Packet.h	5	1	UserInterface
Error	4	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'hshield-5.5.19.1/hsupchk.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\client_reboot_dev\source\UserInterface\HackShield.cpp	11	1	UserInterface

Help?

Edited by daredevil09

Error	55	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'hshield-5.5.19.1/AntiCpXSvr.h': No such file or directory	c:\users\stefan\desktop\client_reboot_dev\source\userinterface\Packet.h	5	1	UserInterface
Error	4	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'hshield-5.5.19.1/hsupchk.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\client_reboot_dev\source\UserInterface\HackShield.cpp	11	1	UserInterface

Help?

up

• 4 months later...
On 10/8/2015 at 10:30 PM, daredevil09 said:

Help?

This is the hidden content, please

Put this into your include folder

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 3

On 31.12.2015 at 6:32 PM, niks90 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Put this into your include folder

Error    3    error LNK1104: cannot open file 'HShield-5.5.19.1-MT.lib'    C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Folder de lucru\client_reboot_dev\vs_files\UserInterface\LINK    UserInterface