Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

I think nobody will can help you because to make payments with PSC need a legal LTD Company.

I've tried to find on google some exchangers but I found only stealers.

I can't help you for this moment but in short time I'll release a SMS[Romania] exchange to Paypal and in about 3 months maybe PSC exchange.

 

  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.