Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

I really need your help, where can I modify time to disappear a dropped item after 3 seconds (now it's 3 minutes). I know it's a diff method, but I wanna make it from source. Can somebody tell me how? Please?

Kind regards.

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

  • Former Staff
​14. Dropped item time:
common:
Searc this in item.h:
StartDestroyEvent(int iSec=300);
Edit the 300. 300=300sec, 100=100sec etc..
 
Only by players: (char_item.cpp)
ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("¶łľîÁř ľĆŔĚĹŰŔş 3şĐ ČÄ »ç¶óÁý´Ď´Ů."));
pkItemToDrop->StartDestroyEvent();
 
Edit like this for 30sec:
ChatPacket(CHAT_TYPE_INFO, LC_TEXT("¶łľîÁř ľĆŔĚĹŰŔş 3şĐ ČÄ »ç¶óÁý´Ď´Ů."));
pkItemToDrop->StartDestroyEvent(30);

​http://metin2dev.org/board/index.php?/forum/25-c/

Edited by Shisui
  • Love 3

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.