EterHost protection?

• Premium

Hi there,

i have my server run in EterHost. And some guys still keep my server down. So... EterHost is one more junk anda i have to buy the server in OVH, or is there any thing i can do to protect?

If any one can help, i appreciate.

And its urgent :\

if pc.get_sex() == true and npc.get_sex() == false then
	npc.purge()
end

actually the staff working in eterhost is one of the best staffs in the metin2 scene..

so you should ask them what's wrong with your server.

And some guys still keep my server down

I think there is a problem with a certain quest or a bug that they generate whenever they use/do something.

good luck.

Edited by metin2team

• Premium

its atack.

I have one guy in my server and he stolen other guy by using the database leak from other server. I go to log and when i find it i give ban to the Thief. Then in Skype he told me:

"Will u remove my ban?"

i say: All ur acounts are delete now. U are not wellcome here. 

Then he start the attack. I know it was him. But i realy dont know what more can i do .... i Realy dont know....

and it was one attack, cuz i cant login navicat, filezilla, Putty.... Some times i cant login in Eterhost. I cant even see whats rong whin the server cuz all go down.

Edited by EnKor
if pc.get_sex() == true and npc.get_sex() == false then
	npc.purge()
end

Check the result of tcpdump if you can log in via ssh.

There are many different attack methods. Maby he only uses a software vulnerability. With that in mind, he won't need to DDoS you or eat all your traffic (yummy) to bring down your server. You'd consider reconfiguring your server. If you still need help, pm me if you want and I can try to detect what exactly happens as long as you can establish a connection via ssh to your server.