Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Hey guys i made a version 2, i dont know if you guys like it, but i think is better than the older one:

  zbbNivZ.png

 

qfp4MRc.png

 

i think it's cool, but there's a tiny mistake at the very right gear weel (the shadow).

 

 

Your right Thx :) i will edit

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

Thanks for updating, Chawaka!
 

xzPBe.png

 

UPDATE

8wgAd.png

 

retouched it a little bit!

click on image for high resolution.

 

edit: i made this just for fun in my spare time. in case your gon be using it i dont need the rank thingy you just have fun with it

___________________________________


metin2devbanner1.png

in action and comparison to older version:

logo%20in%20action.PNG  compare.PNG

and again, because it was so nice :)

metin2dev_banner_big.png

 

with special thanks to RoxaLyssa for her useful thread.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 3

Thanks for updating, Chawaka!

 

xzPBe.png

 

UPDATE

8wgAd.png

 

retouched it a little bit!

click on image for high resolution.

 

edit: i made this just for fun in my spare time. in case your gon be using it i dont need the rank thingy you just have fun with it

___________________________________

metin2devbanner1.png

in action and comparison to older version:

logo%20in%20action.PNG  compare.PNG

and again, because it was so nice :)

metin2dev_banner_big.png

 

with special thanks to RossaLyxa for his useful thread.

Cool one i like it :)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Hello..

Today I reached my platin League again (in League of Legends)... I dropped to Gold1, because I was inactive! I was so happy, that i wont sleep and then I found this thread...
So I tried...

Btw. i dont like my trys, but i am tired now, and dont want to improve xD (and i wanna fap)


sJiwh.png

 

3aERd.png
 

 

The logo wont fit in the header... but maybe you can use it as signature or something.. I dont know..

Good Night!

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 4

Hello..

Today I reached my platin League again (in League of Legends)... I dropped to Gold1, because I was inactive! I was so happy, that i wont sleep and then I found this thread...

So I tried...

Btw. i dont like my trys, but i am tired now, and dont want to improve xD (and i wanna fap)

sJiwh.png

 

3aERd.png

 

 

The logo wont fit in the header... but maybe you can use it as signature or something.. I dont know..

Good Night!

 

someone might use it for a tool ^^ it would be good

they still look good

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.