New skill damage problem

Go to solution Solved by PiK90,

#SOLVED

I had to move the syntax i highlited in the screenshot to the bottom of the function, after another function was calculated. 

Hi everybody! I am stucked on an important stage of my project. I need to add one more skill, 7th. I modified the client, it shows in slot, i can train it, the skilled is displayed correctly and i can even send the packet usage for it. I added the motion checks in server too.
So it works perfectly, i am not kicked for "potential SKILL_HACK". Excepting that the skill doesn't do any kind of damage. It is not logged in chat as it'd have done damage, it does not appear in logs. Also, the affect is not displayed on the target.

OOTa53t.png

200	SMITE	1	1	1	0	HP	-(lv*2+(atk + str*3 + dex*18)*k)	40+130*k			200	-(lv*2+(atk + str*3 + dex*18)*k)		ATTACK,USE_MAGIC_DAMAGE	SMITE	NONE	60*k	5+25*k					40+130*k	0	0	MAGIC	0	1	1000	200

(copy it in notepad)

Did anybody added a new skill or created a new one, so i can get some help? I also think it is not the skill files the problem (.mse) as i tried some effects, and i also tried a skill that is already present in client.

I am sorry for my english. If you can't understand, just reply and i will try to be more precise.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal