Crash your friend's Iphone

Hello everybody

At first

I take no responsibility of what you do with this!

NOTE: This can destroy the iphone you sending the message to.

I heard some people weren't able to turn there iphone back on but most times it's reboot itself

The message is:

effective.  Power لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ 冗

What causing the reboot?

Well i read on some site's that the symbols and characters causing it because the first line you have arabic characters second line some symbols i think and then you got a chinese character the iphone that receive this message doesn't know what this means or what to do so its rebooting his self.

There is a fix for this:

Until Apple finds a fix, the only way to avoid it is to turn off Message notifications. (So use it fast before the fix comes :D)

Go to settings

Click on Notifications

Click on Messages

Then slide across the button that says 'Allow Notifications' until it is no longer green.

I posted this because you can prank your friends or family with it not to do evil things with it.

So again I take no responsibility of what you do with this!

Kind regards

Aurora

• Love 1

• Premium

will yes the first line arabic characters but it's dont make any sence

It is a bugg in iOS in the preview box i don't know why but it works try it :D

i dont have iphone but my brother have if i try it on his iphone and his iphone stop working he going to kill me :D

so no thx i dont want :D :D

If you're going to do something, then do it right.

will yes the first line arabic characters but it's dont make any sence

It is a bugg in iOS in the preview box i don't know why but it works try it :D

i dont have iphone but my brother have if i try it on his iphone and his iphone stop working he going to kill me :D

so no thx i dont want :D :D

If you can't open apps anymore try this

"supposedly you can go into your photos (if it allows you to open them) and send a picture to all the people you sent it to/sent it to you. Should work after that.  This is the only fix I have seen. after sending the photos to the people, your messages app will be able to be opened but make sure to delete the conversations before opening them or else the whole process will restart"

I hope this will work for you :D