Where can i find a team to work with on 40k Serverfiles?

Hello,

i just joined to this community and i really love it.

The professional feeling when reading the threads it's awesone,so i feel like i can find here some people to create a group of professional users to work together and create a powerful Serverfiles based on 40k rev.

Let's make a simple, but effective serverfile,clean and fully debugged, on which we can work on our future projects ( for personal servers for example).Let's just put an entire power of a team and create it,instead of working idividual for months.

Another idea of mine is to create an universal server.

What i would like to do?

My idea is to create a multi lingual serverfiles on 40k that will have the following features:

-the server will be able to modify it's self with just few commands to  different modes:

Pvm  Easy       |

Medium  |        Classic (105) or Fun (255)

Hard       |

PvP Easy-Medium | Classic ( 105 ) - Fun (255)

and others.

The idea is to create an universal server file that can be mofied with just few commands in console.

-the server will be able to modify the game language with just a command

We also need to degug the core files and to work at the client,to translate it,add some new systems like VIP/auction etc.

There are many to discuss and explain but this can be a really big and nice project that can make our job easier.

If you like my ideas and want to work on a such project ,you can add me on skype: drg.style

Firstly we will make a group to create a full debugged and clean 40k serverfiles.

Cya,

acorex

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic