[RAM PROBLEMS]Big using of ram on my server

I'm finishing out a server and everything is working really good. Everything but the ram.

I did notice that the RAM using is about 700-800 MB once I log in the blue town. Basically all the first villages have got from 700 to 800 MB of ram using and this is really odd. Because in the other maps, including second villages, the ram is not like that but it is normal.. from 350 to 500.

I've tried to remove all the 3D objects and trees and the ram works as a normal server from 400 to 500: but without 3d models and trees (actually ust without trees is working fine)!! Without them the ram should stay from 200 to 300!!! Considering that all the stuff is coming from metin2, it is an old style so there is no textures or models issues.

What do you suggest? It is something coming from the launcher?

700-800 MB is handleable by every 100€ computer these days. Aslong as you dont reach 2 GB dont worry about ram

And most likely there are much memory leaks. It would be possible to reduce them. But its not easy

Trust me if I'm telling you that people have got pcs with 1GB of Ram.. A lot of them.

But there is another problem. Warping in the first village add 100MB of ram every warp. Going to have 3GB of ram and crashing.

I've got a pc with 32GB of ram and the game is lagging....

And all the memory Leaks have been resolved....

That's really weird... I mean , why metin2 ita, wom2, bamboo, and lot's of other server has got from 400 to 500 of ram  inside the first village?... And not mine?

Please help!!! :D

That's really weird... I mean , why metin2 ita, wom2, bamboo, and lot's of other server has got from 400 to 500 of ram  inside the first village?... And not mine?

Becouse they have connections, becouse people work for them becouse they have good hardware optimized like their own PC

• Premium

Becouse they have connections, becouse people work for them becouse they have good hardware optimized like their own PC

That's the weirdest thing I've ever read.. Wha't does it mean they have connections or good hardware.. He's talking about local ram issues :D

Anyway, Immenso has resolved with me. It was just his new packer creating memory issues. No memory leaks or other stuffs ;)

• Love 1

My animation process:

• 1 year later...