• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this in game core.. and log from syserr syslog channels.. but i need off logs from base log-> log table..how off in source db?

Editing need all the cpp files.Remove sys_err and sys_log code

Example;

sys_log(0, "can't refine %d %s", GetPlayerID(), GetName());
//sys_log(0, "can't refine %d %s", GetPlayerID(), GetName());

• Premium

this in game core.. and log from syserr syslog channels.. but i need off logs from base log-> log table..how off in source db?

Example;

By this , you will need days and days over days to clear all logs from everything. ( deleting every sys_log line would be .. awful as hell

I'm still confused why do you want to remove this logs,  they can help you in everything.. like from who's hacking to what's happening on your server... 

Example;

By this , you will need days and days over days to clear all logs from everything. ( deleting every sys_log line would be .. awful as hell

I'm still confused why do you want to remove this logs,  they can help you in everything.. like from who's hacking to what's happening on your server... 

but table /var/db/mysql/log/log for 1 day can do 10Gb+..

If you want to close the channel log the requirements of regulations for all cpp.
/var/db/mysql/log 
Try log.cpp file for it.Log off as commandlog etc

Example;

but table /var/db/mysql/log/log for 1 day can do 10Gb+..

If you want to close the channel log the requirements of regulations for all cpp.
/var/db/mysql/log 
Try log.cpp file for it.Log off as commandlog etc

hmm log.cpp from game source and will clean log from mysql?

Mysql does not keep logs