Hair problem

Go to solution Solved by Galet,

• Premium

Hello !

I don't know why, but since few times, my player table is haunted...

Why ?

Once upon a time, all my level, playtime etc... couldn't compute because of "part_main", indeed the number overflowed the "smallint" of the column.

So I decided to modify this column to an int. And it worth it.

But now, at every reboot all my characters loose their hair, and if i take a look in player, at "part_hair" there's the vnum of my weapon, and in "part_main"there's... something.

Screen :  1X07FOU.png

So, I don't know from where this bug from, I think it's in the db source but there's anything wrong inside...

Thanks and have a nice day.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to:

1.Navicat and open your server.

2.Go to 'player' table.

3.Go to 'player' subtable and right-click on it.

4.Select Design Table.

5.Go to part_main and type you need to put 'smallint' and lenght '6'.

If it doesn't work, your part_main seems to be very big on that number, do exactly what I said upper but you'll need to put 'varchar' and lenght '24'. :D

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

• Premium

I already designed all my column after the overflowing bug, the problem stay the same, thanks anyway :x

Yeah, my weapon is still at the "part_main"

I'm pretty lost because the only place where part_main and part_hair is updated is from clientmanagerplayer.cpp but this file is untouched (a bit)...