Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello !

 

I don't know why, but since few times, my player table is haunted...

 

Why ?

 

Once upon a time, all my level, playtime etc... couldn't compute because of "part_main", indeed the number overflowed the "smallint" of the column.

 

So I decided to modify this column to an int. And it worth it.

 

But now, at every reboot all my characters loose their hair, and if i take a look in player, at "part_hair" there's the vnum of my weapon, and in "part_main"there's... something.

Screen :  1X07FOU.png

 

So, I don't know from where this bug from, I think it's in the db source but there's anything wrong inside...

 

Thanks and have a nice day.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6462-hair-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

You have certainly modify common files and you forget to compile db ^^

No, my gamefile and my db were recently compilated together in order to include the new c++ version, and my common is generally untouched. ^^

 

Thanks anyway

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6462-hair-problem/#findComment-41099
Share on other sites

Go to:

 

1.Navicat and open your server.

2.Go to 'player' table.

3.Go to 'player' subtable and right-click on it.

4.Select Design Table.

5.Go to part_main and type you need to put 'smallint' and lenght '6'.

 

If it doesn't work, your part_main seems to be very big on that number, do exactly what I said upper but you'll need to put 'varchar' and lenght '24'. :D

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6462-hair-problem/#findComment-41178
Share on other sites

  • Premium

I already designed all my column after the overflowing bug, the problem stay the same, thanks anyway :x

 

Yeah, my weapon is still at the "part_main"

 

I'm pretty lost because the only place where part_main and part_hair is updated is from clientmanagerplayer.cpp but this file is untouched (a bit)...

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6462-hair-problem/#findComment-41193
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.