Lycan Skill for Client

There's from binary. I have the same problem, but I don't see where's the problem.. I've created a new binary with Lycan and doesn't show me that effect on skill's taskbar.. I've put the maxmi 4.1 launcher and it works, but I don't want to use it.

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

In PythonPlayer.cpp you will need to search:

CPythonPlayer::CPythonPlayer(void)

and you will need to change

m_kMap_dwAffectIndexToSkillIndex.insert(make_pair(int(CInstanceBase::AFFECT_RED_POSSESION), 175));
m_kMap_dwAffectIndexToSkillIndex.insert(make_pair(int(CInstanceBase::AFFECT_BLUE_POSSESION), 176));

to

m_kMap_dwAffectIndexToSkillIndex.insert(make_pair(int(CInstanceBase::AFFECT_JEOKRANG), 174));
m_kMap_dwAffectIndexToSkillIndex.insert(make_pair(int(CInstanceBase::AFFECT_CHEONGRANG), 175));

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

In PythonPlayer.cpp you will need to search:

CPythonPlayer::CPythonPlayer(void)

and you will need to change

m_kMap_dwAffectIndexToSkillIndex.insert(make_pair(int(CInstanceBase::AFFECT_RED_POSSESION), 175));
m_kMap_dwAffectIndexToSkillIndex.insert(make_pair(int(CInstanceBase::AFFECT_BLUE_POSSESION), 176));

to

m_kMap_dwAffectIndexToSkillIndex.insert(make_pair(int(CInstanceBase::AFFECT_JEOKRANG), 174));
m_kMap_dwAffectIndexToSkillIndex.insert(make_pair(int(CInstanceBase::AFFECT_CHEONGRANG), 175));

Location?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...