[HELP!]NPC shops bugged

Hello everybody

I have a problem with my NPC shops here a screen: https://metin2.download/picture/RzawdDkIrC0esZuG9OZ27Pj9ceV1vq6U/.png

Some items have 200 but i gave them 200 and some items have 5 but i gave them 1 and some items have 1 but i gave them 5 you know what i mean items have wrong amount and some items i don't see and i dont see the name of some items.

I hope somebody can help me with this big problem!

Thanks will be give!

- Aurora

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Make sure your items has

flag 4 if your are using table protos

or ITEM_STACKABLE if you are using txt protos

As for the problem with icons/name check item_desc.txt and item_list.txt (from locale) and make sure the items are listed there and obviously make sure you have the icons for them ;)

Flag 4 didn't help but i check item_desc and item_list i fixed the icons but i can't see the name of the items

https://metin2.download/picture/1yEAK8hTp9Wfw9rwDUSM27lc0m5AaQl2/.png here is a screen so you know what i mean with the name

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

About the stacking, make sure your antiflag doesn't contain anti stack

Again, if you are using mysql protos try this antiflag generator.

If you are using txt protos make sure your item doesn't have ANTI_STACK

About the name, if it doesn't work it might be a problem from your client item_proto

What do you mean with in item_proto where do i have to look?

I can't see the name of items only by special items like bravery cape or blessing marble or thief gloves

About the stacking, make sure your antiflag doesn't contain anti stack

Again, if you are using mysql protos try this antiflag generator.

If you are using txt protos make sure your item doesn't have ANTI_STACK

About the name, if it doesn't work it might be a problem from your client item_proto

What do you mean with in item_proto where do i have to look?

I can't see the name of items only by special items like bravery cape or blessing marble or thief gloves

Maybe thats the problem, the items you have in the shop you dont have in clienteside item_proto, but you have in server item_proto, thats why default icon(gal) appears.

Try adding the items to the clientside item_proto and say the results.