Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, 

maybe this is the wrong board for it, but I know that here are many experienced devloper.

So, I've got a problem, but I don't know how to solve it.

 

Error-Code: 0xc000007b

 

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click Okay to close the application"

 

 

I'm using Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro, x64

 

The Error appears e.g. if I try to run EterNexus, or Metin2Dev-Archvier and many other programs.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6122-windows-error/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.