A little Help over here ?

Hello dear community i have few questions for you
if anyone can help me i will be rly happy :D
1- What shape index stands for armors ? in msm files ?
what will happen if i change (cause im not sure what would happen if i replace it )
2- Which line of item proto connect the item to item_proto ?
3-If i have item only +9 (only one value) to create +0 to +9 i need to make x9 lines at item_list and item_proto ?
and what about icon ?
4- If i change the icon vnmum(name) i need to change it in item_list and item_proto ( where in item_proto )?
5-If i want a armor to be like costume i need to change only wear flag?
6- Where do i change the horse vnum to change the horse look ?

Regards 
  • Love 1

ShapeDataCount XX   - Number of armors shape each time you add a new armor data you add +1

Group ShapeDataXX  - You add +1 with each armor you add

PathName - The route of the models//texture of the armor model "d:/ymir Work/pc1-2/class/" this is only at the start of the .MSM
PS: If the gr2 model and texture models is different  you add this* SpecialPath "d:/ymir work/bllablablabla/" inside the Group ShapeData after
remember each time you do that for the next model you add again the main one

ShapeIndex xxx The index of the armor this goes into itemproto line at value3 is what connects the armor with the msm data

Model "xxxx.gr2" in case you aply the special path you can add before the xxx the route to the model if the model got diferent path than texture

SourceSkin "xxx.dds" The main texture of the armor in case you aply the special path you can add before xxx the route for the texture of the model if is different than the model your always connected with the special path route

TargetSkin "xxx.dds" Usualy this is same as the source skin you only modify it if you use the same model for more armors with different texture if not got same data as the SourceSkin

If you armor isn't ment to have specular [ To shine ] you don't have to add SS or TS because the /gr2 model will take the route of the texture itself but you do need to add the texture to the right path in client, gr2 model has it you can check that with Granny Viewer

Example of normal shape data:

Group ShapeData10
	{
		ShapeIndex			11
		Model				"assassin_bihyeon.GR2"
		SourceSkin			"assassin_bihyeon.DDS"
		TargetSkin			"assassin_bihyeon.DDS"
	}

Example of different paths ShapeData

Group ShapeData200
	{
		SpecialPath			"d:/ymir work/"
		ShapeIndex			113
		Model				"pc/assassin/mdn_asassin_female.GR2"	
		SourceSkin			"textures/midnight_armor/female/armor_female.dds"
		TargetSkin			"textures/midnight_armor/female/armor_female.dds"
	}
For the +0 +9 items you copy paste 1 line of the itemproto to end in 0 if doesnt you make a new vnum to end in 0 
and make 10 line of it adding +1 at each line and copy paste secualar numbers from other similar items  for weapons is different than armor to connect them for weapons goes in item_list in locale

Example:

1550 WEAPON icon/item/00777.tga d:/ymir work/item/weapon/00777.gr2

First number is the vunm of the item the one you have in item_proto for +0+9 items you need 10 lines of this for each + of the item with right vunm

Second is the type 

First path is the route of the icon

Second path is the route of the weapon model

This aply or all other items than armor/costume

Except weapon you dont need a model path except ofc you have one in some boxes case potions and other items 

• Love 2

So managed to make item_proto item_list msm 
icon apears ingame items are 0+ to +9 but when i try to put em it doesnt show them 
Any idea why ?
0320 08:36:11618 :: Cannot find item by 0
0320 08:36:12481 :: Cannot find item by 0
0320 08:36:37396 :: Cannot find item by 0
0320 08:36:37883 :: Cannot find item by 0
this is syserr