• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I have got many questions about Copyright!

1)If i am hosting at eterhost is there a way to close my server of lience?

2)Is there a way for uploading a client without be afraid of lience because i am using m2m maps , mobs etc .... :P

1- the hosting does not realy change much when it comes to copyright in my opinion  , if ymir wanted to shut the PS off they could have done this long ago.

2- wtf ? i mean what can they do anyway as far as i remember they themself have done more then that so do not worry about it. no matter what you do when it comse to metin2 no one can clame copyright exept for ymir.

Ymir will not do anything for 2 reasons 1 they earn nothing by sueing 1 person will spend more time than the earn from that and if you count all privates servers will get them broke , their company is at legal limit also they are just a branch of webzen they dont even apear on webzen published / developed games.All they can hope is sucking more money from publishers and keep them intresting with cheap updates like shoulders only for that you can see how lazzy and money hunger their company is they couldve easy update the game engine or part of it as speedtree or a better 3d one but those cost money metin2 got a unique gameplay sistem if they would improve design quality would probably bring it on top mmorpgs like back in time but instaid they act more cheap than a second hand private so dont worry about the copyrights those monkeys will not spend a cent on it!