Robbers, difficult moments

Cristian.Ene

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 , my house was ransacked , the robbers took all the money in the house ( money to pay bills for food, a month's salary and money for ongoing specialization course ) and all gold jewelry . I can say from expertise police revealed that criminals have used appropriate keys , beware !! At this announcement appeal to citizens who want and are able to help, I do not think we will recover any of the lost goods , but any help is welcome . If you want to help us  , you can make a donation directly to my BRD account RO90BRDE170SV79976891700  . Good health to all!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Former Staff

Tuesday, January 13, 2015 , my house was ransacked , the robbers took all the money in the house ( money to pay bills for food, a month's salary and money for ongoing specialization course ) and all gold jewelry . I can say from expertise police revealed that criminals have used appropriate keys , beware !! At this announcement appeal to citizens who want and are able to help, I do not think we will recover any of the lost goods , but any help is welcome . If you want to help us  , you can make a donation directly to my BRD account RO90BRDE170SV79976891700  . Good health to all!

Well, here's a thing we don't see very often.  :D  :D  :D  :D