DB CRASH TABLE ITEM result in loose items

So my problem is that the table "item" is crashing while the server is running after 2-3 days (aprox) , sometimes the "log" table is crashing and causing the same thing. And the only solution is to force stop the server to repair the table and re-start the server and hte players are getting a roll-back of 5-10 minutes... what could i do to fix this problem?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problems what i have are: the sync position, some harmless errors and this DB error: DirectQuery failed(SELECT login FROM block_exception)

I fixed almost everything including TICS causing shutdown server ( just writes in syserr something now )

I deleted the logs becouse i know every error i have, and pure and simple the table crashed, next time when happen i will post the syslog, auto.log and also syserr

The only reason why i posted here is becouse i'm out of ideas..

Any ideas what can cause table crash?

The only problems what i have are: the sync position, some harmless errors and this DB error: DirectQuery failed(SELECT login FROM block_exception)

I fixed almost everything including TICS causing shutdown server ( just writes in syserr something now )

I deleted the logs becouse i know every error i have, and pure and simple the table crashed, next time when happen i will post the syslog, auto.log and also syserr

Nobody can assume it is impossible not to defend a critical error syserr when you fall.

Find me on skype, skype Id is on my profile page.

When you have a problem and a question, logs are expected. Don't expect people to do anything just because you say the logs are useless and you've deleted them. 

When you have a problem and a question, logs are expected. Don't expect people to do anything just because you say the logs are useless and you've deleted them. 

correctly.

I checked everything, and i found that the TICS error is in syserr before server is going down, and only core1, i fixed the TICS error by removing abort() from the game source

http://pastebin.com/swAstLjz

down is the start of the pid

i'm using autostart in case server crush...

Syserr DB

http://pastebin.com/mKCxMcu2